Friday, July 07, 2006

My OTHER Blog

Is it cheating if you're cheating on yourself? I have created a blog for my current book, CrossTalk. The blog is called Cross Springs CrossTalk . The entries serve as intros to each chapter in the book. I hope, when it's picked up for publication, to have other entries there as well. After all, there is a lot going on in Cross Springs, North Carolina!

The RWA national conference is a little over 2 weeks away. I'm so excited! I adore conference (I know, I keep saying that but it's true). There is always too much to cram into 6 short days. Mine schedule is already packed with things to do every day. Lots of friends to see, lots of friends to meet in person.

If you get a chance, please visit my other blog and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home