Saturday, May 05, 2007

I was tagged by Trish!

I was tagged by my friend Trish, so now you get to play with me!

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts/habits about me …

1. I think peanut butter is almost a perfect food. If they could just get rid of the fat and calories!

2. I am so allergic to MSG that I get hives if I eat it and all my mucous membranes (eyelids, lips, nose) start to swell.

3. I adore Chinese food, which can make #2 a challenge when I'm out of town!

4. I am a huge fan of alternative music and my favorite radio station is one from a local college.

5. I cannot function on less than 6-1/2 hours of sleep.

6. I am an electrical engineer (according to my college diploma, anyway).

7. My favorite cookies are Trader Joe's Triple Ginger cookies.

8. I am a registered Girl Scout!

I tagged: Sonja, Marcia, Skye, Liz, Jenna, Donna, Jennifer and Cindy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM , Blogger Anna Campbell said...

Wow, Caren, you're a girl scout! I love this eight random facts thing. I'm learning so much about my fellow banditas. I'm with you on the sleep (and I'm certainly not getting enough right now). Did you know introverts need more sleep than extroverts? Interesting fact of the day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home