Friday, May 04, 2007

Romance Bandits Go Live!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Zorro, our Romance Bandits Inspiration!


I'm excited to announce that I am a member of the Romance Bandits blog. The Romance Bandits is a blog of around 20 of the 2006 Golden Heart finalists. We have fabulous published authors like Anna Campbell, Donna MacMeans, Christine Wells and Tawny Weber, as well as a collection of fabulous as-yet-unpublished authors like Kim Howe, who made it to the final round of 2007's American Title contest!

Come on over and check us out. We will be thrilled to have you there!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Blogger Trish Milburn said...

My, haven't I seen that Zorro somewhere else today? :)

BTW, tag! Check out my blog to see what I'm talking about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home