Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Life As a Bandita

I announced last week the unveiling of my new group blog, Romance Bandits. I think I've mentioned before that it's possible for me to feel like I'm cheating on my blog. Or website. I flung up a MySpace page, but quickly learned to ignore it after the initial fun and frenzy of friending people.

I hate to ignore my own poor, semi-neglected blog, but it's so much more fun to blog with a group! I like the energy, the clamor, and getting to merely comment on other people's brilliant posts. Since mine are never what I would classify as brilliant, this works out for me.

Does anyone else find it easier to glom onto other people's great work/blog/e-mail rather than create their own?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:45 AM , Blogger Anna Campbell said...

Caren, never say your blogs as a bandita aren't brilliant (hmm, lots of alliteration in that!). I LOVE them! And you're right, there's an energy to a group site that is really noticable, I think.

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Caren Crane said...

Thanks for the compliment, Anna. Not at all sure it's deserved, though.

I love the Banditas. I think the group makes me appear smarter than I actually am. Collective intelligence and all that. Maybe it's just the Australian contingent upping the collective IQ. *g*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home