Thursday, October 11, 2007

American Title Mania!

Hi, all. In case you haven't heard, Romantic Times and Dorchester Publishing will launch the voting phase of their fourth American Title contest on October 15. In the romance writing world, this contest has become big news and creates the sort of furor only American Idol can duplicate. This year, the focus is on paranormal. I'm sure the stories will be full of magic, intrigue and spine-tingling romance!

I am pleased to announce that my fellow Romance Bandit Trish Milburn is a finalist in the new contest! As a special treat, Trish will be blogging with me on Wednesday, October 26. Don't miss this opportunity to get to know Trish and learn more about her journey to publication and her American Title finaling manuscript Out Of Sight. Check back on the 26th!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Thanks for the opportunity, Caren! I'm nervous and excited about the contest. I will try to keep typing so that I don't bite off my fingernails. :)

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Caren Crane said...

Trish, since we're in cyberspace, you can have any sort of fingernails you like. Personally, mine look fabulous right now. They are a uniform length, beautifully shaped and perfectly polished. At least, as far as anyone knows. *g*

 
At 7:54 AM , Blogger Houston A.W. Knight said...

Caren,

I told you I'd be by to visit...so I'm here! If it's alright with you, I'll be adding your name to my blog list of friends...so others can find you and enjoy the creativity of you and the other bandits.

It's nice to meet you, Trish.
Good luck in the contest but I don't think you really need it - you're a bandit so you've got to be great!
But I'll send my wish for your win.

Hawk (Houston A.W. Knight)

 
At 6:09 AM , Blogger Houston A.W. Knight said...

Caren,

I've given you an Award for your site. Stop by this week at my blog and pick it up!

Hugs
Hawk

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger king jones said...

Thank you that you accomplished the good enough issue close to this topic.
Work station Cranes

 
At 3:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The article in the latest Extension Matters on saving money on gasoline was informative and very helpful in these tight times. Will there be future pieces in the same vein?

Jib Cranes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home